Dahm was a co-trainer with Jeff Sutherland, a co-creator of Scrum at Scrum Inc in Boston in 2019.
What is Scrum Inc. Scrum Master?
Our Scrum Inc. Scrum Master training was developed by the co-creator of Scrum, Dr. Jeff Sutherland. In the course, we’ll share his insights and strategies from decades of success launching high-performing Scrum teams in businesses around the globe.
What are benefits?
Leaners will be able to
- Facilitate their projects with Scrum.
- Apply Lean principles to enhance their productivity.
- Create Agile management and environments for their organizations.
- Practice Scrum@Scale with many teams.
- Complete Scrum Inc. Scrum Master Credential from Scrum.Inc.
What are learning topics?
1. Core Scrum
- The Scrum Framework
- The Origins of Scrum
- The Scrum Team (Product Owner, Scrum Master, Developers, Leadership)
- Scrum events (Sprint Planning, Sprint, Daily Scrum, Sprint Review, Sprint Retrospective)
- Scrum Artifacts (Product Backlog, Scrum Backlog, Artifacts)
2. Lean Principles
3. Agile Manifesto
4. Patterns of High Performing Teams
- Yesterday's Weather
- Happiness Metric
- Teams That Finish Early Accelerate Faster
- Stable Teams
- Interrupt Buffer
- Good House Keeping
- Scrum Emergency Procedure
- Scaling the Scrum Master
6. Scrum Inc. Scrum Master Credential
What are activities?
8.30 Ice Breaking
8.45 What is Agile? What is Scrum?
10.45 Scrum in Practice Round 1
13.00 Scrum in Practice Round 2
8.30 Day 1 Wrap UP
8.45 Scrum in Practice Round 3
13.00 Scrum@Scale in Practice Round 1
9.00 Verbal and Practical Examination with Dahm
The Last Day for Online Examination with Scrum Inc