Agile Drawing provides Agile introduction with the concept of "Agile is like drawing, not printing." New Agile practitioners will understand the concept of Agile more quickly with a lot of joy.
Who should attend?
Anyone who wants to understand Agile and transform their organization from traditional management to Agile management.
What are learning topics?
What is Agile?
- The Agile History
- The Agile Manifesto with 4 Values and 12 Principles
Learning Agile by Drawing
- Traditional Management Realization
- Agile Management Embodiment
Frameworks under the Agile Umbrella Introduction
What are benefits?
Leaners will be able to
- Describe what Agile is.
- Build Agile management at work by following the Agile Manifesto and concepts.
- Select a right framework for their work.
What are activities?
9.00 Ice Breaking
9.15. What is Agile?
10.30 Agile Drawing Workshop
11.30 Frameworks under the Agile Umbrella