top of page
Agile Drawing provides Agile introduction with the concept of "Agile is like drawing, not printing." New Agile practitioners will understand the concept of Agile more quickly with a lot of joy.
Who should attend?
Anyone who wants to understand Agile and transform their organization from traditional management to Agile management.
What are learning topics?
What is Agile?
- The Agile History
- The Agile Manifesto with 4 Values and 12 Principles
Learning Agile by Drawing
- Traditional Management Realization
- Agile Management Embodiment
Frameworks under the Agile Umbrella Introduction
- Scrumban Events
What are benefits?
Leaners will be able to
- Describe what Agile is.
- Build Agile management at work by following the Agile Manifesto and concepts.
- Select a right framework for their work.
- Manage their team daily work by applying Scrumban
What are activities?
9.00 Ice Breaking
9.15. What is Agile?
10.30 Agile Drawing Workshop
11.30 Frameworks under the Agile Umbrella
13.00 Concept of Scrumban
14.45 Application of Scrum to Teams
bottom of page