Dahm was a co-trainer with Jeff Sutherland, a co-creator of Scrum at Scrum Inc in Boston in 2019. He is the official Thai translator of the Scrum Guide 2020 and the Kanban Guide for Scrum Teams 2021.
What is Registered Scrum Master?
Our Registered Scrum Master training was developed by the co-creator of Scrum, Dr. Jeff Sutherland. In the course, we’ll share his insights and strategies from decades of success launching high-performing Scrum teams in businesses around the globe.
What are benefits?
Leaners will be able to
- Facilitate their projects with Scrum.
- Apply Lean principles to enhance their productivity.
- Create Agile management and environments for their organizations.
- Practice Scrum@Scale with many teams.
- Complete Registered Scrum Master from Scrum.Inc.
What are learning topics?
1. Core Scrum
- The Scrum Framework
- The Origins of Scrum
- The Scrum Team (Product Owner, Scrum Master, Developers, Leadership)
- Scrum events (Sprint Planning, Sprint, Daily Scrum, Sprint Review, Sprint Retrospective)
- Scrum Artifacts (Product Backlog, Scrum Backlog, Artifacts)
2. Lean Principles
3. Agile Manifesto
4. Patterns of High Performing Teams
- Yesterday's Weather
- Happiness Metric
- Teams That Finish Early Accelerate Faster
- Stable Teams
- Interrupt Buffer
-Good House Keeping
- Scrum Emergency Procedure
- Scaling the Scrum Master
6. Kanban for Scrum Teams
7. Scrum Inc. Scrum Master Credential
What are activities?
Day 1 (On-Site)
8.45 What is Agile? What is Scrum?
10.45 Scrum in Practice Round 1
13.00 Scrum in Practice Round 2
Day 2 (On-site)
9.00 Wrap Up Day 1
10.45 Scrum in Practice Round 3
13.00 Scrum in Practice Round 4
Day 3 (On-site)
9.00 Wrap Up Day 2
13.00 Scrum@Scale in Practice Round 1
Day 14 (Virtual)
9.00 Online Verbal Examination with Dahm
Day 32 (Online)
The Last Day for Online Examination with Scrum Inc