Dahm was a co-trainer with Jeff Sutherland, a co-creator of Scrum at Scrum Inc in Boston in 2019. He is the official translator of the Scrum@Scale guide.
What is Scrum@Scale?
Scrum@Scale naturally extends the core Scrum framework to deliver better results across any organization. Scrum@Scale provides the structure for systems and processes to grow organically out of the unique conditions your organization has. It was created by Dr. Jeff Sutherland, the co-creator of Scrum and the Scrum Guide.
What are benefits?
Leaners will be able to
- Facilitate their multi-product development projects with Scrum@Scale.
- Coordinate with Scrum masters, product owners, executives, and support functions.
- Connect all dots for releasing products.
- Complete Registered Scrum@Scale Practitioner Credential from Scrum.Inc.
What are learning topics?
1. The Scrum@Scale Framework
- Purpose & Definitions
- Values-Driven Culture
- Getting Started
2. Patterns of High Performing Teams
3. Scaling the Teams
- The Team Process
- Scrum@Scale (SoS)
4. Scrum Master Cycle: Coordinating the "How"
- The Scrum of Scrum Master (SoSM)
- The Executive Action Team (EAT)
- The Agile Practice
- Continuous Improvement and Impediment Removal
- Cross-Team Coordination
5. Product Owner Cycle: Coordination the "What"
- Scaling the Product Owner
- Strategic Vision
- Backlog Prioritization
- Backlog Decomposition & Refinement
- Release Planning
6. Connecting the Cycles
- Product & Release Feedback
- Metrics & Transparency
7. Registered Scrum@Scale Practitioner Credential
What are activities?
Day 1 (On-Site)
9.00 The Scrum@Scale Framework
Patterns of High Performing Teams
10.45 Scrum@Scale in Practice Round 1
13.00 Scale the Teams
14.45 Scrum@Scale in Practice Round 2
Day 2 (On-site)
9.00 Wrap Up Day 1 & Scrum Master Cycle
10.45 Scrum@Scale in Practice Round 3
13.00 Product Owner Cycle
14.45. Scrum@Scale in Practice Round 4
Day 3 (On-site)
9.00 Wrap Up Day 2 & Connecting the Cycles
13.00 Scrum@Scale in Practice Round 5
Day 14 (Virtual)
9.00 Online Verbal Examination with Dahm
Day 32 (Online)
The Last Day for Online Examination with Scrum Inc