As a leader, you are a gardener. Organizations need Agile leaders who have a bird’s eye view of the company. This will allow leaders to shift a company’s performance by providing Agile workplace environments. These leaders will need to prioritize strategic plans, remove impediments, and support financial decision making.
Who should attend?
Executives and anyone who want to transform their organizations from traditional management to Agile management.
What are learning topics?
Iceberg of Business Disruption
- People Behaviors
- Process Transformation
- Mindset Shift
- Agile Values
- Agile Principles
- The History of Agile
- Roles and Responsibilities of Leaders in Agile Environments
Kanban for Effective Executives
- Application of Kanban to Self-Daily Management
Scrumban for Daily Management and Business Alignment
- Roles and Responsibilities of Scrumban team members
- Scrumban Events
- Application of Scrumban to Team-Daily Management
What are benefits?
Leaners will be able to
- Transform businesses by applying iceberg of business disruption.
- Describe what Agile is by following the Agile Manifesto.
- Create Agile environments to support teams.
- Manage and balance personal and work life.
- Alignment business goals, projects, and plans.
- Increase business productivity and stakeholders' happiness.
What are activities?
9.00 Ice Breaking
9.15 Iceberg of Business Disruption
What is Agile?
10.30 Agile Gardening Workshop
13.30 Kanban Workshop for Effective Executives
15.00 Scrumban Workshop for Daily Management and Business Alignment