As a leader, you are a gardener. Organizations need Agile leaders who have a bird’s eye view of the company. This will allow leaders to shift a company’s performance by providing Agile workplace environments. These leaders will need to prioritize strategic plans, remove impediments, and support financial decision making.
Who should attend?
Executives and anyone who want to transform their organizations from traditional management to Agile management.
What are learning topics?
- Describe the values and the principle of the Agile Manifesto
- Analyze individuals and create effective communication by MeWe analyst
- Define and design Agile environments which will encourage people to want to go to work
Scrum for Leadership
- Scrum Values
- Scrum Events
- Roles of Leaders
What are benefits?
Leaners will be able to
- Describe what Agile and Agile leadership are.
- Build Agile management at work by following the Agile Manifesto and concepts.
- Lead change from traditional management to Agile management.
What are activities?
9.00 Ice Breaking
9.15 The Agile History
The Agile Manifesto
10.30 Agile Gardening Workshop
13.30 Scrum in Practice Round 1
15.00 Scrum in Practice Round 2