Agile for Leadership
Organizations need Agile leaders who have a bird’s eye view of the company. This will allow leaders to shift a company’s performance by providing Agile workplace environments. These leaders will need to prioritize strategic plans, remove impediments, and support financial decision making.
Who should attend?
Executives and anyone who want to transform their organizations from traditional management to Agile management.
What are learning topics?
- The values and the principle of the Agile Manifesto
Scrum for Leadership
- Scrum Values
- Scrum Events
- Roles of Leaders
What are benefits?
Leaners will be able to
- Describe what Agile and Agile leadership are.
- Build Agile management at work by following the Agile Manifesto and concepts.
- Be Agile leaders by following a statement "As a leader, I'm a gardener."
- Lead change from traditional management to Agile management.
What are activities?
9.00 Ice Breaking
9.10 What is Agile?
10.30 Agile Gardening Workshop
9.00 Day 1 Wrap up
9.10 Scrum in Practice Round 1
10.45 Scrum in Practice Round 2
Learners are required to do assignments and observe their behaviors.
9.00 Show & Share What went well?
10.15 Show & Share What could be better?